Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Hello fellow blogger's

Great news,there will be a new blog coming soon called Whimsical Wednesday and I have been asked by Stephanie http://www.alwayscrafting.com/ and Erika http://cricutlove1.blogspot.com/ to be part of the design team,I am very excited as I have never had this honor before.There are many talented ladies on this design team so please take some time and check them out.I am really looking forward to getting started and working with these ladies.
We are starting with a BLOG HOP April 1st , please come and hop along with us.

Also I really want to thank Stephanie for noticing my work and choosing me as a designer,Thank's Stephanie

3 comments:

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Congrats Cindy! I love to see all your projects and I can't wait to see what you create with your new DT!!

Glora said...

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Kim H said...

Congrats Cindy... I LOVE all your creations... those cakes are amazing! I can't wait to work with you.