Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Peachy Keen Color Challenge!

Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
I've been enjoying the beautiful weather,taking long walks with my mom and our dog's.You should see my pup when I say the word walk,OMG she just goes wild!!!She loves her daily walk.
I made a layout for the challenge over at Peachy Keen,It is a color challenge!
I thought that it would be nice to make a layout for this upcoming summer,We will be camping
 and the kids favorite thing to do is swim all day.I love the little fishy's that are on this cartridge,
they look alot like the gold fish snacks that my kids like to eat.I thought it would be cute to add a mini tag to the fishes tail.For the background paper I crumpled it up and inked it with different blues and whites to look like water.
Here is my project for today,hope you like it!!!:)



Supplies I Used for my project:
Peachy Keen Stamps -Boy Mates Face & In Stitches Face
My Creative Time - Have Fun in the Sun & Teeny Tag Greetings
Cartridge- Pack Your Bags
Prairie Bird Boutique -Shabby Ribbon
Cuttlebug / Candys
I am entering my layout at:
Color palette as inspiration

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
There is a great challenge going on at  Fantabulous Cricut ,stop over and check it out
Challenge #103 -Spring is in the air!
Make a project using at least 3 Flowers.

24 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh Cindy, This is adorable! All of the sea life is so awesome! I love the little scuba boy! Very cute!
So glad your weather has been nice! Hope you have a GREAT night my friend!
Shelly

Jovan said...

WOW...OMG!!! This layout is so SUPER cute...I LOVE IT! The details are so AMAZING! They are going to have to stop you from playing because you are just the BEST! You knock the challenges out every week! WINNER!

Kim said...

Super cute page!

Glora said...

Aw girl, YOU SERIOUSLY ROCK MY PEACHY WORLD!!!! Your projects are always PERFECTION and I LOVE to see what you will create next! AMAZING!!!!! Huge HUGS- Glora

Shannon Colon, TheIrishScrapper said...

Oh Cindy - I absolutely love this layout!!! It will be perfect for a summertime fun pic. Thanks for sharing, Shannon

Megan said...

Cindy, this is fantastic! Absolutely adorable LO! Your details are fabulous!!

Creations by Shirl said...

This is just too adorable Cindy~
Can I suggest something for you, you should put this in a picture frame and hang it up in one of the kiddies room or even on your craft wall....

Melissa said...

Super fun! Love this project :)

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Oh wow! What a fabulous layout! You have just created the cutest little underwater scene...I love it! So many fun details, it is just wonderful!

missstamper said...

Awesome layout!

Amy C said...

What a FABULOUS layout!! I love everything about it!! Thanks for joining us this week for the PKS Challenge!!

jessica said...

This is fabulous Cindy! Love the LO and all the texture and added elements! You totally rocked this challenge!
TFS

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! This is a fabulous layout. I love all the elements and textures. You are one talented lady!

Kim H said...

CINDY ~ AGAIN what another AMAZING creation! The details of this layout just WOW me! LOVE the seeweed, how you did the teeny tag, where youput the picture with the embossing folder...just everything! WOW! You my friend are BEYOND creative and CLEVER! I am with Glora ~ ditto that comment!

Jayne said...

Amazing layout Cindy.Love all your super details,too cute!Have a great week my friend.
Hugs
Jayne x

Lisa said...

This is so amazing Cindy!! I love all the little details you have added that make this fabulous!! The technique you used on the background paper is perfect and I love the embossing on the picture box...it looks like bubbles!! Amazing as always my friend...I love it!! I hope you are having a great week :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Yoshiras time to craft said...

Stunning!love the colors and scene.love every single detail.Love the embossing and lo.Love it!

Liz O. said...

Awesome LO Cindy!
Have a great day!
Liz

Dee Burns said...

Wow another amazing LO. Love how you made the whole thing...great job!

Dee B

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is super cute! Great details and embossing! Love the great scene you created!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Arcy Scraps said...

your layout is AWESOME!!!

GiGi said...

This is SO AWESOME! I love this layout, especially the way you did the sea weed with the crinkle ribbon! SO COOL!

Kimberli said...

This is gorgeous, I love all your ocean details!

Trail of Treasures said...

Wow Cindy! You absolutely blow me away with your talent! LOVE this layout!! Definitely need that cartridge now! ;) Love how you tied the tag onto the fishie! :)

Hugs,
Tracey