Monday, September 3, 2012

MCT Scrapping the Little Things!




Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to the first "Scrapping the little things"
Emma wanted to try something different like Project life/Smashbook or similar type projects.
Here is a LO that I made similar to project life,I am new to these types of projects.
This Lo is of my daughter at the zoo when she was three years old.My sister and I took the girls on a trip and had such fun time,it's hard to believe she will be fourteen next week and starting High School tomorrow!!

Supplies I Used for my Layout:
Emma's My Creative Time
XL Label Die
Build a Banner Kit
Flower Petal Dies
Turn That Frown Upside Down Stamp Set
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)










11 comments:

jessica said...

This is such a beautiful LO Cindy!! I love the color combo and all those beautiful flowers! What a beautiful memory you shared!
TFS and have a GREAT Monday!!!

Crafting Katie said...

You did a fabulous job with your Project Life style layout, Cindy! I love your use of the flowers and brads, and your daughter was so adorable!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ TOTALLY CUTE!!! LOVE ALL the details and how you used ALL the MCT products! Oh my your daughter is seriously ADORBS!!!! I can't believe she is starting High School this week! WOW! She has turned into a BEAUTIFUL young lady!!! AWESOME job!!!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

cindy, this is just beautiful!!! crazy how fast they grow!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

This is surely an awesome layout... you did fabulous with it too..
Cute pics and memorable ones too..
Enjoy your lovely day Cindy!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful layout, Cindy!! I love the design and wow, the pictures are absolutely adorable!! I hope you have a wonderful week my friend!!

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Alvina said...

Hi Cindy, such a beautiful layout, thanks for sharing.

Jeanne said...

Wow! What a gorgeous layout! I love that you modeled it after Project Life. I find myself thinking I want to do Project Life and then I end up changing my mind. :) But this looks just fabulous!

Debbie said...

Sweet LO!! They grow up too quickly, don't they???

Glora said...

This is WAY too cute Cindy. You did a terrific job with this layout. It totally looks like some of the Project Life layouts I've seen. Tiffany is too cute. Awesome job! Hugs- Glora

quilt4fun2 said...

A very cute job on your layout...I really like how you used many pictures (I like to do that) and how you used many of Emma's products too. Everything looks great together.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com