Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Peachy Keen Challenge #45 Just Cards Shape It Up!


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Here is my card that I made for this weeks Challenge over at Peachy Keen!
PKS Challenge #45 Just Cards Shape It Up!
I made 2 of the same cards for my kids bus drivers and I need to make a simular card for my sister but with a white bus because she drives a Handi-Transit bus and she just loved this card!
Hope you like it too!!!


Supplies I Used for my Card:
Peachy Keen Stamps - School Bus And Lunch
Cartridge - Formal Occasion
From Our Family To Yours Stamp Set

***I hope you are stopping by Emma's My Creative Time for of the 12 Days of Christmas***
you don't want to miss it, they have great projects for Chritmas to share with you and great
 GIVEAWAYS too!!!!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog too!:)

18 comments:

GiGi said...

Cindy this is seriously adorable! I LOVE how you used that cute bus and added the holly to it. The snowglobe shape is so cool too! Awesome job!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ OH My word!! HOw CUTE and SWEET is your card!! I LOVE the whole scene, the bus and those CUTE littl holly leaves! The snow and the falling snow is supper CUTE too! Plus that bus has so much dimension ~ WOW ~ FAB shape too!!!! PERFECTION! I bet yoru sister LOVED hers and the kiddos bus drivers will treasure these FOREVER! I know I would!

snappy scrappy said...

This is adorable!!!! Lee-Ann :)

Saundra said...

Cindy, this is too adorable! I love this card! The scene you've created is perfect! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen Stamps!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

Love this! Too cute!

Jovan said...

This card is too ADORABLE! I love the details and shape!

Debbie said...

What a fun card!! I love the 'snow' on it!!

Janice W. said...

Cindy this is so stinkin' CUTE!! I LOVE everything about it!

jessica said...

Another out of this world ADORABLE PK project!!! WOWZERS every time I see your PK projects I am just amazed at your awesome creativity!! This is so adorable!!!!!
TFS another inspirational project :)

Houses Built of Cards said...

OH - this is darling! Great use of the school stamp!!! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

Kim said...

What a great way to personalize your card! Love it!

Kate said...

This is so Adorable. Love it my friend. Great Details.

Sherrie K. said...

Oh wow, too cute! I love the shape and the bus is so super cute! Fabulous card my friend!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Shelly said...

OH WOW! This is one cue card my friend!! I love that bus!!
Have a GREAT evening!
Shelly
http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

PoJo said...

Love your ideas!
ptucker6 at cox dot net

bonnie said...

Oh my gosh this is so adorable...you make the best cards EVER! ;) Hugs xxxx

Arista Keano said...

I was more than happy to find this site. I need
to to thank you for ones time just for this fantastic read!!
I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things on your site. Thankyou for sharing.

Slotwin99
Bobet88
Daftar Mpo88
Mpo Slot Via Dana
Mpo303 Hoki

Kimberlyy365 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.