Monday, August 5, 2013

Peachy Keen August Release Party!!!

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
PARTY TIME!!
 We have two GREAT challenges for this release!
 
 Challenge #1
Hosted by Cassandra - Make a card or layout using your
 Peachy Keen Stamps with a "Back to School" theme.

Here is my card for Cassandra's great Challenge, I thought of my dog when my kids go back to school, she misses them so much and waits for them at the window all day. She is so happy to see them when they get home. This little puppy is from the Add-on set and the school cut is from Treasure Box Designs!!!
The Stitched Cartoon Cloud Dies and Stitched Round Speech Bubbles are from Emma.



Supplies I Used for my Card:
Treasure Box Designs (for the SVG cut) 
August 2013 Add-on set
PK-180 Erkle and Merkle Face Assortment (for the face on the apple)

Challenge #2
Hosted by Melissa -"Raid the office"  Make a project with your Peachy Keen Stamps
 and include some everyday office supplies.
(Notebook paper, paper clip, post-it notes ,pencils... get creative)
 
 Here is my second project for Melissa's challenge, I made a Note pad using Emma's Stitched 4 x 6 Journal Die for the base and the Stitched 3x4 Journal Die for the top. The cute little cat is on the  PKS August 2013 Stamp of the Month but the face and all the rest of the PK stamps are from  PKSC-08 August 2012, for the office supplies I used paper clips and a pen.
Hope you like my projects!!!:)
 
 
 
Supplies I Used for my Not pad:


 
 
I hope you can join us at the Peachy Keen Connection for the Party, there are 2 great Challenges!!!
and there is a great prize to be won!!
 
 
Peachy Keen Stamps - Stamp Kit of the Month Club
 
  • Kit subscriptions are a recurring monthly payment that is billed and shipped on the 6th of each month
  • All subcribers to either of our kits must check out with our secure online credit card server.  
  • Each month, you will receive one 8.5x11" sheet of Peachy Keen Stamps that are provided at a $15 discount to subscribers only.
  • Kit Cost: $24.95 + $5 flat rate shipping in the U.S. (this kit will retail for $39.99 without any discount for non-kit club members) That is a savings of $180.00 per year or $90.00 per six month subscription!


  • 
    NEW RELEASE SALE follows our RELEASE PARTY  tonight
    and the sale prices will be up for a WHOLE WEEK!!

     
     
    Thanks so much for visiting my blog and have a great week!:)
     
     

    10 comments:

    Nana said...

    Both projects are adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    Kate said...

    Just way to cute. Love both of your creations and of course your coloring is so Amazing my friend.

    jessica said...

    How super adorable are these!!!! Loving the new release stamp set (can not wait to get mine) and both of your projects are awesome!!!!
    Thanks for sharing my friend and have a GREAT Tuesday!

    Sherrie K. said...

    Oh my gosh, your card is so darn CUTE Cindy! I love the pooch and the sentiment is perfect! The fun pencils on the roof of the house is so fun:) Your design is simply adorable!
    The note book holder could not be cuter! I love this idea for a quick gift too! Thanks for sharing-you are so talented and LOVE your work! I think I have told you that like a MILLION times...but your amazing girl! Keep it up!
    Hugs!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    Lisa said...

    Oh, Cindy, how absolutely adorable are these!! That puppy is soooo sweet!! The whole scene you've created is fabulous!! And what a gorgeous notebook holder!! It looks so awesome my friend!! As always, you've done a spectacular job!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    Shelly said...

    As usual just so AWESOME! These new stamps are adorable and your cards are just so fun!

    Just got home from a family vacation and catching up on my bloggy friends - you've had some great creation this past week. All of them are fabulous especially the smashbook page - ADORABLE pics :)

    Have a GREAT week!
    Shelly

    Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

    Oh my goodness - so much cuteness! Love your sad little Howling Pup and adorable school house. And, the notebook you created is so bright and happy - love the kitten wearing the specs ♥

    Unknown said...

    How adorable! That sad little dog is just about the cutest little thing, but I feel bad for the little fella *LOL*. I like the way you added dimension too.

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    Creations by Shirl said...

    Super super cute Cindy....

    Kim H said...

    Cindy ~ Oh my goodness! You totally did an AMAZING job! I just ADORE that back to school card! It is seriously making me smile! Then you note pad ~ WOW! BEAUTIFULLY done as always my sweet friend!