Wednesday, October 30, 2013

 
 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We are making 3D projects of our choice!!!
 
I made a mail box to put my cute little postcards that I made with Emma's
 AWESOME new stamps, so fun for any occasion!!!
 For the mailbox my son got it from my sister, it had a pic of Spiderman on it!!! so I covered it with black paper and added a little flag :)

 
 I love using patterned paper to make these postcards, it makes it so easy and looks great!!!


This is a pic of my kids in 2011
 
 Supplies I Used for my postcard:
 
 
 Mixed Holiday Sentiments Stamp Set
Recollections BOO WHO Paper!!!

Hope you like my projects!!!
Thanks so much for visiting my blog and have a great week!:)
 


11 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Love your mailbox idea it is so wicked awesome very clever and creative of you. Love how you used Miss Emma's goodies thanks for so many great ideas and have to say your kids costumes are fangtastic.
I love your mailbox idea too because you'll be able to decorate now for Christmas....you are just so talented.

Kate said...

Awesome idea, love this the kids look great too!

Unknown said...

What a fun idea, Cindy! This is just too cute!

Sherrie K. said...

Super cute idea Cindy! Way to re-cycle:) Love the covered mailbox and darling postcard and picture of the kids. Wow, your daughter looks so much like you!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute, great pic!

Shelly said...

Awesome my friend and great pic too:)
Have a fab day!
Shelly

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your cute idea once again.. You nailed all the time..... Awesome job Cindy!

Lisa said...

Your postcards look amazing, Cindy!! I love the picture!! So fun!! And the mailbox looks fabulous...what a great upcycle!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

How fun! I am loving all those darling postcards - super cute! And what an awesome photo of your kids - too cute!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ CUTE idea!!! I love the fact that you repurposed the Spiderman mailbox!!! Then the CUTIES on that ADORABLE postcard ~ LOVE!! Awesome as always sweet friend! Happy Halloween!

quilt4fun2 said...

Cute little postcards. The mail box looks great and shows off the card colors. A fun holiday decoration and you can change it up for other holidays. Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com