Thursday, February 6, 2014

MCT Challenge!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
The Challenge is use at least 8 of My Creative Time products!!
 
~ Please link up your project to Mr. Linky  at Emma's blog & leave a comment there.
~ Deadline for challenge is Feb. 18th @ midnight PST.
HAPPY CRAFTING!!!! :)
 
 I have a Treat Box Card made with MCT dies only, I have the video down below!!!
 I am so happy I got all my projects done on the weekend, I have been sick for two days!!! YUK! :(
Hope you like my project for today!!!
 



 Supplies I Used for my Box card and tag:
Emma's My Creative Time  
 
 
 
 
Here is a link to a GREAT video from Katie, how to get the two hearts together!!
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge at Emma's blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge,
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


19 comments:

Joan Smith said...

Love all 3 project very cute and loved how you used all of Miss Emma's goodies only bummed because you video wasn't working.

Cindy Beland said...

Sorry I was changing something on my post, may be that is why it didn't work!!!

Crafting Katie said...

Hey, miss Cindy! These are adorable! Can't wait to see your video, but it's set to private right now. Thanks for the shout out!

sweetpeaemmalou said...

This is just darling! Great job!

jessica said...

OMG you are amazing!! This is such a GREAT idea Cindy! Thanks for sharing your FABULOUS video and I am totally going to give this a try! Your ROCK my friend!!!!!

snappy scrappy said...

I LOVE this, great design!!!! ps...loved the video too! Lee-Ann :)

Sherrie K. said...

What a FUN project! I loved the video...thanks so much for sharing!!! I can't wait to make a few!
Sherrie K

Glora said...

Holy cow, this is WAY awesome. I've always loved that style of a treat/tag box and to know you can make one using just Emma's dies. You are so creative. Thanks so much for sharing how you did this! IT totally ROCKS! I love it to pieces. Thanks so much Cindy! Hugs- Glora

Jayne said...

Wow,this is fabulous my friend! Amazing project.

Lisa said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous!! I love the design!! What an awesome gift this makes!! I love, love it my friend!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

quilt4fun2 said...

I love your clever idea for a treat and tag holder. Very beautiful and super job on your video.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

candio said...

Cute project! Great Job Cindy! Love the video!

Migdalia said...

OMG!! This is just GORGEOUS!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Cathryn said...

Beautiful creations Cindy! I really love how you cut and pieced the tag together, fabulous! Enjoy your day! :)

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What an adorable treat card!! I love this Cindy!!

Crafty Moni said...

Love the box card. I will be back to see the great video:) Thanks for the inspiration!

Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
Monica L

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ SHUT THE FRONT DOOR! Oh my sweet friend you are so flipping CLEVER!! I LOVE this and I cant wait to lift this idea ~ OOOMMMGGG!!!

Janice W. said...

Love your project and the video!

Suzanne said...

Hi Cindy!
OMG your projects are so creative and absolutely AMAZING! Thank you for sharing :) have a wonderful day!

Suzanne
suzwatanabe@yahoo.com