Sunday, June 22, 2014

Sweet New Clown for your Paper Dolls!!!!

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today I am showcasing a new file from SVG Cutting Files!!!
Sweet New Clown for your Paper Dolls!!!!
I had ordered the new clown faces from Peachy keen stamps, and I asked Ann if she could make a Clown costume for the Paper Dolls!!! I thought that those face would be cute on kids that are dressed like clowns, SO FUN!!! thanks so much Ann for this sweet new file, there is so much more pieces to this set!!!! So I used the new Paper Dolls Clown -set, the Paper Dolls Base Kit "A for the body and for the boy's hair, the Paper Dolls Girl Hair Add , the Fancy Label Card Base for the shape card, and from  Emma's My Creative Time / MCT I used the Stitched Square Speech Bubbles and added the sentiments from Celebrate Good Times Stamp Set!!! The faces are from PK-1402 Little Peanut set and I also used the PK-1403 Popcorn People set.
Hope you like my fun birthday cards that I made with the new clown file!!!! :)
 


 
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
Tomorrow is our  first day of  Sneak Peeks over at
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 
 


14 comments:

Cindy said...

These are really cute but I couldn't find either the clowns or the base paper dolls on the SVG Cutting site, do you have a direct link?

snappy scrappy said...

OMG...these are too darn cute!

Cindy Beland said...

The Paper Dolls Clown add on set is not up, but this is the link to the base of the dolls - Paper Dolls Base Kit "A http://svgcuttingfiles.com/catalog.php?item=649... it should be up soon!!!!

Beckie Williams said...

Just super cute. love love love!

Migdalia said...

The CUTEST clowns EVER! OMG!! Creative and Super FUN!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Melissa said...

Adorable!!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, these are the cutest cards ever!! Those clowns are so sweet and adorable!! Love those faces!! Just fabulous my friend - they make me smile so big!! Love them!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Alvina said...

Hi Cindy, I love your cards, I can't wait to play with my new peachy keen stamps, I don't have a cameo, so I will have to find a cricut cartridge for my clowns! TFS

Kate said...

OMG these cards are just so adorable. Love them and those faces are just too cute.

janner said...

These are so cute!!!! They are so much fun. Love the faces. I'm really hoping you will share some of your Canada Day cards. You are the best!!!

Sherrie K. said...

OMG...this are so stinken incredibly CUTE my friend!! I so want to scrap lift these! LOVE, love!
Sherrie k

~Tammy~ said...

Those clowns are so super duper cute! I am not even a big fan of clowns, but those are Adorbs!

quilt4fun2 said...

Your cards are so adorable! <3 Great shaped card too!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

GiGi said...

These clown cards are AMAZING my friend! They are so super cute and I LOVE that popcorn! Thanks for Linking It Up at Peachy Keen!