Tuesday, September 2, 2014

MCT Tag it Tuesday!!!

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today is MCT Tag it Tuesday at My Creative Time.
USE PHOTO INSPIRATION
 
 
Here is my tag for this weeks tag it Tuesday, I used the Scallop Stitched Envelope Die for my envelope, the Stitched Pretty Flowers & Leaves Dies for all the flowers and leaves,
 the Tag Die Layers for the base and I also used the Tag Dies for the second layer,
the Cartoon Cloud Background Stamp Set for the background, the
Family Is Everything Stamp Set for the (LOVE) die. The watering can is from
Hope you like my tag for today!!!! :)
 

 


Supplies I Used for my Tag:
PS Happy Birthday to my niece Monica!!!! <3
 
 
You can see more great projects at Emma's blog!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

jessica said...

Such a beautiful tag Cindy!! LOVE your take on the photo inspiration!!!
SUPER job my friend!!!!!
Wishing your niece a very happy birthday too!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

That is one happy tag to receive.. love the pretty details..
Pretty pixie of you & your niece... Happy Birthday to her!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh my gosh there is so much fabulousness going on!! Your tag is amazing!!!

katieo said...

I love your take on the sketch. So many pretty embellies.

Joan Smith said...

OH my your take is so beautiful....I love all the ways you used Miss Emma's goodies!!
You really did one super creative job and what a super sweet pic of you and your niece.

quilt4fun2 said...

Sweet job on your tag! I like the layers on the love with the Cartoon Clouds. Great backdrop for the cute watering can. Super cute job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Kate said...

Absolutely Gorgeous Tag.