Thursday, September 4, 2014

MCT Thrifty Thursday!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!!!
Today is MCT Thrifty Thursday
 We are making projects using scraps / leftovers or recycled items!!!
 
Today I made a banner for my daughter Tiffany's birthday that we are celebrating on September the 13th but her birthday is really on the 8th!!!
So I used all scraps for this project, the Pretty Butterflies & Dragonfly Dies for the butterflies, the Scalloped Stitched Rosette Dies for the bigger rosette, the Scallop & Stitched Circle Die, the Uppercase Fun Dies for the font, the Tag Dies with the spritz banner from Target (for the bigger tag) to make my banner!!!
Hope you like it!!! :)
 

 


 Supplies I Used for my Banner :
 
spritz banner from Target (for the bigger tag)
 
You can see more great projects that the rest of the AWESOME team made at
Emma's blog My Creative Time!!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 
 


9 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OH MY What a beautiful, beautiful banner WOW!! You truly did create one outstanding birthday banner!!
YIIKES girl you do have great scraps......talk about being super clever and creative Your daughter is so going to love it....and it'll probably be displayed in her room for a long time. Thanks for all the awesome ways to use Miss Emma's Goodies!! YOU so ROCK and here's a BIG BIRTHDAY SHOUT OUT TO TIFFANY!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous banner!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the colors!! Hugs!!

Denise said...

Gorgeous. Love your colors too.

Brenda said...

Your banner is beautiful Cindy! Just beautiful. Happy Birthday to Tiffany!! Hugs, Brenda

quilt4fun2 said...

Great find at Target...I didn't know they had pretty blank banners. Fabulous job decorating it up...your daughter will love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

jessica said...

This is GORGEOUS Cindy!!!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the beautiful color combo!
AWESOME banner!

Sherrie K. said...

Wow....this is BEAUTIFUL! I especially love the colors...Happy Birthday to your sweet daughter!
Sherrie K

Kate said...

Gorgeous Banner I love the Color palette you picked it's perfect.