Thursday, December 11, 2014

MCT DESIGNER CHALLENGE – Photo Color Palette and Sketch!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge for My Creative Time!!!
DESIGNER CHALLENGE
Photo Color Palette and Sketch!!!
 
For my card I used the color palette!!!
I had so much fun making this card and LOVE the way it came out with that sweet little penguin from SVG Cutting Files called Penguin Presents and added a peachy keen face 
 to it from the set PK-1447 Happy Penguin Couples Face Assortment. From MCT I used
 the Fun Stitched Edges for the snow, the Winter Flake Dies for the flakes, the Surprise Pop-Out Card Die for the card base and the From Our Family To Yours Stamp Set
 for the sentiment.  Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


9 comments:

Teresa Ciarleglio said...

Your card is so adorable! I just lovr the penguin's cute little face! It all works together so well!

D- said...

I LOVE your ADORABLE card. What a little cutie. Thanks for sharing.
Crafty hugs,
D~
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

snappy scrappy said...

This is the cutest Cindy!!!!

VICTORIA said...

I love this!!! :) Vicky

jessica said...

This is so stinkin' AWESOME and ADORABLE Cindy!!!! What a GREAT holiday card!! That penguin is soooooo CUTE!!!
AWESOME card my friend and LOVE the new blog look!!!
Have a GREAT Thursday!!!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Your card is out of bounds adorable!! Love your little Penguin he is as cute as can be!!! Great creative job using all of Miss Emma's goodies. Lucky person who receives it as it will so make their day!!
YOU so ROCK!!

Sherrie K. said...

Seriously ADORABLE!! The penguin is so sweet and love the fun papers! So cute Cindy!
Have a great day my friend!
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

What a great card! Your Peachy faced penguin is adorable. Love the papers and flakes. Beautiful job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Migdalia said...

OMG!! Stinkin cute!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*