Monday, December 8, 2014

Wishing you a Merry Merry Christmas!!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
OMG did you see my girl got a makeover and so did my blog!!!!
THANKS so much Ann, your the best!!! :) 
Today I have a cute card using a cut from  SVG Cutting Files the Penguin Trio, I also used the
Square Trio Card Base for the base of my card. He is just the cutest little guy!!!!
I used MCT Winter Flake Dies for the snowflakes and the Warm Holiday Fun Stamp Set for the sentiment. Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!! :)
 
 


7 comments:

Crafting Katie said...

Your blog looks adorable! Sweet card - love that penguin!!!

Beckie Williams said...

The blog looks wonderful. Your little penguin is adorable!

Melissa said...

Darling card! Love your new blog too :)

snappy scrappy said...

Simply adorable...LOVE!

jessica said...

This is so ADORABLE!!!! LOVE that cutie penguin and fun card base!!!!
Again LOVING your new blog look!!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Way to cute! The card base is so fun and how creative to line the edges with twine! The penguin is so stinken sweet...so fun!
Sherrie K

quilt4fun2 said...

Such a cute penguin...adorable! Great job!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com