Friday, March 13, 2015

Jaded Blossom March Release Day # 5

Candace Pelfrey's photo.
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But as you know we have one more Stamp Set and our March Freebie.
In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are
Monday 
 
Tuesday
 
Wednesday
 
Thursday
Here is the last stamp set for this Month

 
For our Freebie of the Month !
 
Free Stamp for customers that spend $40 or more before Taxes and Shipping! FREEBIE promotion STARTS later at 4pm PST and ends Sunday 3/15, 11:59pm pst.
 
 Here's what I created
 I have two projects, my first one I made a gift bag with a tag using the Freebie of the Month!!!
I taped the stamp a few times and added different colors each time to give it a different look. LOVE IT!!! I also used the new Birthday Candies 2, the Spring Dies for the circles to add the cute images, the Goody Bag Die for the bag, the Treat Tag Die for the tag!!!
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat Bag:
Freebie of the Month !
Birthday Candies 2

 
Here is my second project, for this one I used the new Seasonal Tree! for the sentiment and all the stamping, the CARD MAT DIES for the base and the Spring Dies for the flowers!!!
 For the background I used some Tim Holtz ink...
Hope you like my projects for today!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 Seasonal Tree!
CARD MAT DIES
Spring Dies

And make sure to come back Later at 4pm, PST for our Stamp Release Blog Hop!  You won't wanna miss it.
To visit the Jaded Blossom Store HERE
and for Favor Boxes HERE
"Like" us Facebook and share your Jaded Blossom Stamps Creation with us in our Garden of Creativity.
Last but not least don't forget to join our March Challenge.....Easter
HERE 

 


6 comments:

GiGi said...

Fabulous projects Cindy! The treat bag is so cute and the tree card is amazing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you added the flowers! SO PRETTY!

Sherrie K. said...

Your goodie bag is fabulous! The birthday splatter stamp is so fun and love how you used different inking!
The card~love!!! Love the background and the pretty apple tree with blossoms! Wow...you did an AMAZING job as always!
Sherrie K

Melissa said...

Awesome! Great little treat bag and such a nice card. Love the apples and flowers you put on the seasonal tree stamp. :)

Michelle said...

cute projects love the tree card ! your projects have been AMAZING all week long !! thank you for doing such a great job with our products !!

Crystal said...

I love that card! it is super pretty. And your tag is just perfect!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Well my sweet friend ~ like always I just ADORE all your projects! Always! LOVE them!!