Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Jaded Blossom August Release Day # 2!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our Second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with two NEW Stamp sets

Ok I had FUN making this one, I added all my DT sisters from JB on my map with little stars to see where all of them live. Some of them live close to each other so some of the stars are for two of them and as you can see some live far away!!!  
So I used Jaded Blossom the new Sweet Travels for the sentiment and the arrows, the new United States Map for the Map, the Scallop Square Dies with the Stitched Square Dies for the layer to add my map too, the Star Dies for the bigger stars and the Birthday Dies for the smaller stars..




 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files!!!
 I do have a brand new cut to share with you today, It is called Tween Cell Phone!!!! 
She is so CUTE with her cell Phone..
I used Jaded Blossom the new Sweet Travels for the sentiment and arrows, the new
Label Dies for the label to add my sentiment too, the Stitched Circle Dies with the
Scallop Circle Dies for the bottom layer and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Fancy Label Card Base for the card base, the new Tween Cell Phone for the girl and I added a Peachy Keen Stamps face from the set PK-1300 Sweet & Innocent Face Assortment!!!
 Hope you like my sneaks for today!!!! :)

 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $124.99
 
August 2015 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
****Please note the shipping department will be closed until Wednesday, any orders placed Monday- Wednesday will ship Thursday****
Regular price for the release package is $132
 
Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for some more great sneaks from all of the AWESOME DT with the new Jaded Blossom Stamp Release!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 

7 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Both are FAB Cindy...LOVE how you marked all of us on the map...super fun!

GiGi said...

These are fantastic! LOVE how you personalized the map card for all of us and the phone girl is TOO CUTE!!

Melissa said...

Awww... it is fun to see all the JB stars ;)
Love both your cards today!

Beckie Williams said...

Just adorable both projects!!

Scrapper69 said...

OH how CUTE!!! Both projects look awesome! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Michelle said...

such cute cards !!! love the girl on the phone !!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh goodness these are seriously FABULOUS sweet friend! LVOE them both!