Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Jaded Blossom September Release Day # 2!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our Second day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with two NEW Stamp sets
 Halloween Panels
Halloween Treats 2
 
OMG if you LOVE Halloween you'll LOVE this release. JB ladies have outdone themselves yet again and Ann made some AWESOME cuts to coordinate with them.
 THANKS sweet ladies!!! <3
Today I have two projects to share with you, the first one is a card!!! :)
Ok for this cutie I used Jaded Blossom the new Halloween Panels for the spider web, the
new Halloween Treats 2 for the sentiment, the Card Mat Dies for the base for my card, the
Halloween Dies for the blood border and from SVG Cutting Files I used the new
 Chibi Halloween Kids for the little vampire girl and added a face from Peachy Keen Stamps
 from the set PK-1531 Black Eyed Peaches Faces 1- 1/8th inch and added fangs!!!
I totally LOVE her!!! :) 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
It's also my day to post over at SVG Cutting Files and it is TIME for our new CHALLENGE over there!!! Our challenge this month is
Anything Fall!!!!
 
Here is my second project, it is a treat holder with the cutest little pumpkin.
So for this project I used SVG Cutting Files the new pumpkin for the sweet pumpkin and from Jaded Blossom I used the new Halloween Treats 2 for the sentiment, the

Mini Tag Dies 2 for the tag to add my sentiment on, the Star Dies for the stars, the
 Spring Dies for the grass, the Candy Caddy for the box and the Candy Wrap Dies for my chocolates. Hope you like both of my sneaks for today!!! :) 
 
 
 
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is October 14th...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $129.99
 
September 2015 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
2- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $141.99
Don't forget to check back in tomorrow for some more great sneaks from all of the AWESOME DT with the new Jaded Blossom Stamp Release!!!
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 

4 comments:

GiGi said...

SUPER DUPER CUTE projects! LOVE that face on the vampire girl!

snappy scrappy said...

So darn cute Cindy...LOVE that vampire!!!

Michelle said...

i love love this card ! soooo freaking cute ! and the pumkin treat is adorable too !

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh these are just DARLING too! LOVE the vampire girl!! She is Fangtastic!! Then your treat holder is too CUTE too!