Thursday, September 10, 2015

Stamp Anniething's September Release!!!



 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's September release!  
Halloween is around the corner, so we decided to do so Costume Kids (which you can really use year round, not specific just to Halloween!)

Today its all about Savannah


 
Meet Savannah!  She's a rooting tooting sassy cowgirl!

Included is a small "howdy partner" sentiment as well.
She is perfect for everyday occasions , not just Halloween!

Savannah will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is my project with the new Savannah stamp!
OMG Savannah is my FAVORITE girl, she is just the CUTEST!!! If you been on my site before and know me you know that I LOVE anything with a western theme, that is because of my dad. He has horses and loves anything with that theme too!!! Ok I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Savannah set for the girl and the sentiment and from 
Jaded Blossom I used the Star Dies for the stars, the Border Dies for the border on the bottom and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used PK-1438 Bandana Basic Square 4.25"
 for the Background.
I hope you like my sneak for today!!!! :)



Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY

Thanks for joining us for our September Release
 and have a great day!
 

5 comments:

Beckie Williams said...

This is just adorable ..... The stamp is super cute and you did such a wonderful job with her!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute Cindy!!!

Scrapper69 said...

She's so cute!!! Fabulous paper!!! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

Wow, could she be any cuter? Your card is fabulous and your coloring rocks!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ well that background couldn't have been more AWESOME for that image ~ so stinking CUUUUTE!! How perfect are these for you horse lovers up there right??