Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Stamp Anniething's Octover Release Day # 1 !!!

 

Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's October release!  
This release is all about being a Hipster and trendy, so without further ado, here is.....
 

 
How stinking cute is Megan
She comes with a separate pair of "nerdy" glasses you can mask and stamp off to add to her (or any of Chibi Kid Line!). How cool, umm I mean hip, is that?

Megan will be available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you
 for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is what I created with the new Megan Stamp!
How CUTE is this sweet new girl!!! I LOVE that you have a choice on using the glass or not.
 That's pretty COOL!!! I made this card for Monica's Birthday, it was last month!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Megan for the sweet girl and from Jaded Blossom
I used Birthday Dies for the balloon, the Scallop Slider & Topper Die for the layers, the
Star Dies for the stars and the Supersized Birthday Greetings for the sentiment!!!
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)



 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Here is a pitcher of Monica!!! :) 
 
Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY
Thanks for joining us for our October Release
 and have a great day!
 
 

1 comment:

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ How cute!! Again your coloring ROCKS!! Happy birthday Monica!!