Friday, October 30, 2015

Too Cute To Spook!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Todays post is for fun, it is not a group post!! I  wanted to make this cute cat cut the first day I saw it and add a PK face to it!!! I used SVG Cutting Files the Chibi Halloween Kitty for the cat and from Jaded Blossom I used Mini Tag Dies 2 for the tag to add my sentiment from the set Too Cute To Spook and the cute images of the cats for my chocolates are from that set too and the treat box is from JB the Kraft Boxes. from Peachy Keen Stamps I used
 Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 


Supplies I Used for my Box: 
 
 Tiffany is a Monster for today at school. She works at the daycare!!! 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
PS you have only a couple of days left to do this challenge
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Halloween
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
Happy Halloween
 
 


3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable!!!!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ SPOOKTACULAR and oh my she is just too darn CUTE in her costume!