Friday, November 13, 2015

Meowy Christmas!!!! Jaded Blossom Blog Post :)

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom. 
I have two Christmas treat holders for today. My daughter Tiffany had asked me to
come up with a few different gift holders for some of her friends. Hope they like them!!!!
 I have to come up with a couple more :)
I used Jaded Blossom the Winter Dies for the snowflakes, the Scallop Caddy Die for the box, the Tropical Dies for look of snow, the Kitty Dress Up for the cat and his hat and the
Meow and Forever for the sentiment. I am only making one of these :) 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat Boxes: 
 
Here is my second project, I have to make 10 of these!!! :)

I used Jaded Blossom the Candy Caddy for the tray to add the chocolates, the
 Candy Wrap Dies to wrap the chocolates, the Dimensional Banner Dies for the banner to add the sentiment to from the set Merry & Bright, the Treat Tag Die for the tag and the
Christmas Dies for the tree.
Hope you like both of my projects for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Treat Holder: 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Thanksgiving
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 


1 comment:

Melissa @ M Miranda Creations said...

Cindy, I thought I'd drop by just to let you know that I always admire your work. You are very talented and I appreciate all the inspiration you share!

Hugs, Melissa