Friday, November 13, 2015

Stamp Anniething's November Stamp Release!!! Day # 3

 

Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's November release!  
With Winter well underway in parts of the country, we are dedicated this release to Winter!



Meet Brittney, our newest girl!
How sweet is new Brittney? Check out her Ugg boots, winter coat and hat!  She is totally a fun and cute stamp!

Brittney is available in the store TODAY along with the other 2 stamps we show you for you this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Today is the last day of sneaks so that means that you can see all of the new cuties and you can purchase them in the store!!! For today I made a Christmas Ornament with the new
Brittney for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used Stitched Circle Dies for one of the layers and from SVG Cutting Files I used the Christmas Ornament Set
 is a (Pree Sneak) Dec 1, I will be showcasing all the set of Christmas Ornament Set and they will be available on Dec 4th....
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Treat Boxes: 
the Christmas Ornament Set is a (Pree Sneak)
Dec 1, I will be showcasing all the set of Christmas Ornament Set

Stamps will be available in the STORE on FRIDAY
Thanks for joining us for our November Release
 and have a great day and weekend!! :)
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! This is super adorable and the sneak peak is super awesome as well.

Beckie Williams said...

This is beautiful .... awesome job!!

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh...this is fab! The ornaments look ah-mazing!!