Tuesday, December 15, 2015

SVG Cutting Files Challenge - CHRISTMAS TREATS!!!! Blog post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - CHRISTMAS TREATS!!!!
 
 
 It's also my day to post over at  SVG Cutting Files!!! 
first I have my projects that I made for the SVG challenge that starts today!!!
I made some cute little treat bags for the kids, I will add some fun gift inside. I just need to go shopping to get some goodies... I used SVG Cutting Files the Elf Handled Bag for the
base of the bag and for the cute elf and from
Jaded Blossom I used Winter Dies for all the different snowflakes.
I made 4 of these bags!!!
 



Supplies I Used for my Elf treat Box:
 
 Here is my second project and for this one I am using a new cut called Swirly Reindeer!!!
I made this card for my brother, I will give it to him for Christmas..
I used Jaded Blossom I used the Winter Dies, the Stitched Circle Dies with the
Scallop Circle Dies for the layers.
 Hope you like all my projects for today!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Christmas

You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!! I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. Deadline for this challenge is Jan 14th...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 


3 comments:

Melissa said...

Love your elf bags and the new reindeer is beautiful! :)

Pat Kearns said...

love those big hats

Unknown said...

Too Cute! Elf bags!!