Thursday, January 14, 2016

Jaded Blossom January Release Day # 4!!!

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with Two NEW Stamp sets
 
OMG the Roses set is just GORGEOUS!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Roses for the BEAUTIFUL rose image, the new Alphabet Dies
for the LOVE, the Scallop Square Dies with the Stitched Square Dies for the layers, the
Valentine Dies for the bigger hearts and the Birthday Dies for the smaller hearts.
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:

The new Chocoholic is so much fun and when I seen it I thought of my son Scott right a way... if there is a Chocoholic in my household it is him!!! hahaha
For my second project I made a treat bag using Jaded Blossom the new Chocoholic for the sentiment, the Scallop Oval Dies with the Stitched Oval Dies for the layers and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Kawaii Iced Cake for the cute cakes and the
Gingerbread Head Handled Bag Set
 for the base of the bag.
 Hope you like my projects for todays sneaks!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:



We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $124.99

August 2015 Release will include:
6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1- 4 x 4 Stamp Set
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be
 back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
****Please note the shipping department will be closed until Wednesday, any orders placed Monday- Wednesday will ship Thursday****
Regular price for the release package is $132

Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 


4 comments:

Melissa said...

So cool! Love those cupcakes!! :)

Sherrie K. said...

Fabulous card! The coloring so rich looking~pretty design! How about that adorable bag~super cute Cindy! The chocolate cakes are so fun and what a great sentiment! Love it!
Sherrie K

Lorie said...

Your card is so pretty! That bag is super fun!!!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!!! LOVE them both!!!