Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Sweet Valentine!!! SVG Cutting Files post

 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I have a new file to share with you today, it is a layout for Valentines day.
I used SVG Cutting Files the new Sweet Valentine Layout!!! All you see is included
 in the file kit. Hope you like my layout for today!!!! :)
 
 Supplies I Used for my Layout: 
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - Valentine Themed
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Super cute LO!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Great layout Cindy! Cute design and fun cuts! The title is so cute and love the chocolates!!
Sherrie K

*Star said...

Super cute LO! I just got the Cricut Explore Air and I can't wait to figure everything out and start playing with svg files. Thanks for the inspiration!!