Monday, January 4, 2016

You're The Best!!! - Stamp Anniething's

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! For my post today I made a gift card holder to give to one of my friend's, she is so sweet and her birthday is coming up soon!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the Brittney (Winter Wishes) for the girl and from Jaded Blossom
I used Valentine Dies for the bigger hart and the Birthday Dies for the smaller harts, the
World's Greatest Parents set for the sentiment and from SVG Cutting Files I used
Gift Card Treat Holder for the base of my box.
Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder: 
Copics. - G21, G24, G28 for the greens.. E00, E21 for the face.. R83 R85 for the pink... B93, B95, B97 for the blue and for the hair E31, E33, E35. Hope that helps :)
 
 


We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - CHRISTMAS TREATS!!!!

We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Crafter's Choice
 
NEW RELEASE AND IT"S STARTS ON WEDNESDAY!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


3 comments:

Lorie said...

That is simply adorable!

Migdalia said...

She is just as sweet as apple pie!! My favorite color is green!
ADORABLE!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

Such a sweet adorable project! Your coloring is always so wonderful, but I really like the way you used the twine! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations