Monday, February 15, 2016

Jaded Blossom February Stamp Release!!! Day #1 / SVG Cutting Files Challenge :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with a NEW Stamp set along with a New Die. 
 
We also have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
January Challenge - Crafters Choice
 
 
I have two projects that would work for the challenge using the new JB release!!!
My first project is a set of Easter boxes, I made two different sizes. I used Jaded Blossom  the new  Bow Dies for the BEAUTIFUL bows, the new Special Packaging for the sentiment and from SVG Cutting Files 
I used the new Wavy Egg Shaped Box for my boxes. 




 Supplies I Used for my Treat Bag:
 
 Here is my second project using Jaded Blossom the new Bow Dies for the bow, the new
 Special Packaging for the sentiment, the Flag Dies to add my sentiment on it and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Peeking Bunny Basket for the cute treat box with the bunny.
Hope you like my sneaks for today!!! :)
You will not wont to miss a day of sneak peek this week because every day we have some fun projects to share with you using this AMAZING new release that Jaded Blossom created.
 


 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $124.99
 
February 2016 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 
freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release
 Blog Hop!
 
Regular price for the release package is $132
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love both of your projects!

Beckie Williams said...

Your baskets are just adorable. Wonderful job!!

snappy scrappy said...

LOVIN' all the treat holders!!! FAB!

Sherrie K. said...

Aaaw, these treat holders are all just adorable! I love the awesome egg boxes~fun colors and the bows are a cute addition! The bunny in a basket couldn't be cuter! Love them all!
Sherrie K

Michelle said...

such awesome treat holders !!!