Sunday, February 7, 2016

Jaded Blossom Monthly Challenge - Flowers

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at Jaded Blossom
Monthly Challenge -
 Flowers!!!
 
For today I made a card using only JB dies, It is a little different style that I am
use to but I LOVE the way it came out!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the Spring Dies for the flower border and the little flowers, the
Spring Dies 2 for the butterfly's and the Card Mat Dies for the base layer.
Hope you like my card for todays challenge!!!
 


Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
 Challenge Guidelines:
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it.
3) Link it up your project! Participants will be able to participate in the challenge all month long and must link up by the Saturday before the next challenge. The previous challenges winner will be posted along with the new challenge.
Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at Jaded Blossom blog!!!
I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge.
Deadline for this challenge is Dec 1st...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 
 
 
 


2 comments: