Monday, February 8, 2016

Snow White - Stamp AnnieThing!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
Stamp Anniething!!! 
I wanted to make my Princess look like Snow White, I just LOVE her!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Paige for the BEAUTIFUL Princess and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Princess Sign Board for my card base and from Jaded Blossom
I used Scallop Oval Dies with the Stitched Oval Dies to give the look of a mirror.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - Valentine Themed
 
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Flower
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


3 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous!!!

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo soooo PRETTY Cindy! LOVE all of your designs!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Lorie said...

Oh my gosh Cindy, this is so beautiful!