Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Easter egg hunt!!! SVG Cutting Files :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 It's not my day to post but I have two New files to share with you today for SVG Cutting Files!!! They are Titles for layouts.. they would be cute for cards too :)
I am trying to ketchup on my layouts
My first layout is using SVG Cutting Files the Easter Egg Hunt!!!
These will be available on Friday.
For the eggs I just used the eggs that are in the title and made them bigger...
 

 
 Supplies I Used for my Layout: 
 
For my second layout I used SVG Cutting Files the new Hoppy Easter for the title and the
Skipping Bunny for the cute bunny. The bunny is in the store already!!! :)
Hope you like my projects for today!!!
 


 Supplies I Used for my Layout: 
 
I will be back tomorrow with two more new titles!!! :)
------------------------------------
 
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
Challenge - Crafters Choice
We have a GREAT Challenge over at Jaded Blossom too
Monthly Challenge - Use Something New
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


2 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

Adorable LO's!!! LOVE!

Georgiana said...

Loving all these bunnies!