Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Stamp Anniething's March Stamp Release!!! :)

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of Stamp Anniething's March release!  
Who's done with winter and ready for Spring?  We are!!
 

Meet our newest stamp,

Danielle will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we will be showing  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Here is the project I made for today!
This release is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Danielle for the GORGEOUS girl!!!! from
 SVG Cutting Files I used Scallop Card Base for the card base and from Jaded Blossom
I use Wine Tag Die for the tag on the bottom layer, the Flag Dies to add my sentiment on and two more to look like banners and the So Many Birthdays 2 for the sentiment.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :) 
 



Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
She will be available in the STORE Friday!

Thanks for joining us for our March Release
 and have a great day!
 
 

No comments: