Sunday, April 17, 2016

New PEACHY KEEK Release!!! Teddy Bear :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Here are some Tags with the new PEACHY KEEN Stamps
 
 
Here is some fun and easy tags using the new size Teddy Bear 1 1-8th for today,
 I love having the option of making my projects bigger with this size.
These Teddy bear faces were one of my favorites. I made these tags for my crafty
friends that come over to craft with me. Just a little thank you!!! 
 all the faces and from Jaded Blossom I used Stamp Addict for the sentiment
 and the teddy bear cut and tags base are from cricut cartridges.
Hope you like my tags for today using these cuties!!! :)
 

  Supplies I Used for my Tags:
The tags are from cricut cartridges
 
I made tags using all the new 1 1-8th Inch Face Sets that are on sale!!!
I will post one different set a day so stay toon!!! :)
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great weekend!!!:)
 
 


No comments: