Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Stamp Anniething's May Stamp Release Day # 1!!! :)

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's May release!  
This month is all about being a girl and hanging with the girls, its also about pampering yourself a bit too!

 
Meet our newest stamp,
Paige, Girls Night

Paige will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the project I made!
I had so much fun with this CUTIE!!!! I just thought she would look so cute in a tent and
 I am so looking forward to going camping!!! :)
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Paige for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Star Dies for the stars, the The Great Outdoors for the sentiment and from
 SVG Cutting Files I used Oval Card Base for the card base and the Camping Fun for the tent.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Thanks for joining us for our May Release
 and have a great day!