Thursday, May 5, 2016

Stamp Anniething's May Stamp Release Day # 2!!! :)


 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's May release!  
This month is all about being a girl and hanging with the girls, its also about pampering
yourself a bit too!

 
Meet our newest stamp,
Lucille, Relax & Enjoy
Lucille will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
 
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Here is the project I made!
Todays sneak is ADORABLE.... I just love her!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Lucille for the girl and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Scallop Circle Dies with the Stitched Circle Dies for the layers and from 
 SVG Cutting Files I used Arched Card 2 Base for the card base.
Hope you like my sneak for today!!! :)

 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:

 
Thanks for joining us for our May Release
 and have a great day!