Sunday, May 15, 2016

SVG Cutting Files Challenge - May Challenge - Summer Lovin'

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
We have a GREAT new Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files
May Challenge - Summer Lovin'
 

 
For this challenge I made a card, I LOVE SUMMER and I can't wait for some warm weather.
I used SVG Cutting Files the Tubing Bunny for the cute bunny and from Jaded Blossom I used Happy Summer for the sentiment and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used the set
 Hope you like my card for today.
 
 

Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
You can see more great projects for this Challenge over at SVG Cutting Files blog!!! I hope you will play along with us, we LOVE to see what you create for this challenge. Deadline for this challenge is June 14th...
P.S. have FUN!!! :)
 
Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week!!!:)
 
 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute card! Your bunny is adorable! I'm with you, I can't wait for some warmer too!