Saturday, July 16, 2016

Congratulation on your new arrivll!!!! New Peachy Keen Faces :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today I am sharing some cards using some NEW Peachy Keen Faces!!!!
 I used 5 different faces on the bathtubs and 2 on the ducks, this set is so STINKIN' CUTE!!! I am also working on some birthday cards for next Friday with an other set using all 6 of the faces,
SO FUN!!! LOVE MY PEACHYS....
I used SVG Cutting Files the Kawaii Baby Things Lollipop Covers for the tub, theClassic Label Card Base for my card base and from Jaded Blossom I used the Flag Dies for the tags and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used the PK-208 Hey Baby (no longer in the store) for the baby and the sentiments and the PK-1790 Bucket List Emojis Face Assortment for the faces on the tub and ducks...
Hope you like all my fun baby cards for today!!! :)
 

 




PK-208 Hey Baby (no longer in the store)
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!!
 
 


No comments: