Thursday, July 7, 2016

Fun is the Sun!!! New Peachy Keen Faces :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Today I am sharing a card using some NEW Peachy Keen Faces!!!!
OMG Kathy Outdone herself as she always does, Every set is FANTASTIC and if you are a Peachy fen as I am!!!! these sets are all a MUST HAVE!!!
Thanks Kathy for these FUN New Faces....
I used the new Peachy Keen Stamps PK-1800 Shady Emojis Face Assortment for the face on the sun, the new PK-1730 Happy Family Emojis Face Assortment for the octopus and the digi's PK-DBW-1502 Beach Babies for the sentiment and the octopus image and
 from SVG Cutting Files I used Card Sketch 27 for the card base, the
Beach Pail Sand and Ball for the fun top layers and from Jaded Blossom I used
the Spring Dies 2 for the sun and clouds...
Hope you like my sneak with these AWESOME new Peachy Keen Faces!!!! :)
 


 
 
Emojis are all the craze right now...
so Kathy drew up 60 + of them, peachy style!
at promo price and they are shipping now
 
SAVE 30% on this bundle
Save 20% on the individuals packages
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!!
PS I will be back with a Sneak for Stamp Anniething's July Stamp Release Later today!!!
 


1 comment:

Migdalia said...

I loev the adorable faces!! Super cute my friend!