Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Home Sweet Home!!! SVG Cutting Files post :)


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I have some fun files to share with you today, all the cuts are from the Cut Club the June - Family!!! I made two projects using cuts from this Months bundle....
For my first project I made a FUN layout
I used SVG Cutting Files the Page Sketch 5 for the layout base and the Home Sweet Home for the house cut.
 

 Supplies I Used for my Layout: 
 
Here is my second project using one of the cuts in the June from the Cut Club!!!
I made a pitcher frame for my daughter Tiffany
I used SVG Cutting Files the Card Sketch 29 for the base, the
 Interchangeables Frames with Easel Base for the back so it stands up and from Jaded Blossom
I used Happy Hello for the sentiments.
Hope you like my projects for today!!! :)




 Supplies I Used for my Frame: 
 
 
June - Family Cut Club Our Products > Members ClubJune - Family Cut Club
Our Members Cut Club is a PAID Subscription service where members get Discount Bundles 2 months prior to them being release in the store to the general public at full retail price.
Members also receive 1 personalized file per each bundle PLUS a flat 25% discount on EVERYTHING sold on the site.
Membership is limited and registration times are open only certain times of the year.
For More information, please read all about it here  (CLICK HERE)
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 
 


No comments: