Monday, August 8, 2016

Jaded Blossom August Stamp Release!!! Day #1 :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our first day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects made with Two NEW Stamp sets along with a New Die.
 
OK this Release is AMAZING as always and had a BLASS making projects to share. For my first project I made a fun treat box that I will give to my hubby!!! :)
I used Jaded Blossom the new Kawaii Sentments 2 for the sentiment, the Candy Caddy for the box, the Candy Wrap Dies for the top of my chocolates, the Flag Dies for the tag to add my sentiment on, the Spring Dies for the grass, the Valentine Dies for the hearts and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Kawaii Yardwork for the lawn mower.
 




 Supplies I Used for my Treat Box:
 
Ok here is my second project, I made a card using Jaded Blossom the new
Kawai Candies 2 for the candy's inside my card, the new Border Dies 2 for the balloons and clouds, the RECTANGLE DIES 2 with the SCALLOP RECTANGLE DIES 2 for the bottom layers, the Supersized Birthday Greetings for the sentiment that is in my card, the
Birthday In Style for the sentiment that is on the top of the card and the faces that are on the balloons are from Peachy Keen Stamps the
Hope you like my sneaks for today!!! :)
 
 


 this is my inside of my card!!!
 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 Kawaii Sentments 2
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $134.99
 
 
August 2016 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $142.99
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so sweet!!!

Unknown said...

Omg! Both projects are way too cute! Loving the border dies, your balloon card is so fun!!!

Melissa said...

Ekk! Love the lawn mower and how you used the new border dies! So creative!

Sin City Chix said...

FABULOUS!

Sarah said...

That mower...love and those big balloons---LOVE!!!

snappy scrappy said...

Adorbs...the balloon card is my fav!!!!

Michelle said...

love love both of these projects !!! the mower is adorable and the balloon card is PERFECT !!!