Friday, August 19, 2016

School Rules!!!! Jaded Blossom Post :)


Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at
 Jaded Blossom. I made two project for today, my first project is a card for school.
I used Jaded Blossom the Scallop Circle Dies with the Stitched Circle Dies for the layers, the RECTANGLE DIES 2 for the bottom layer, the School Designer Tapes for the sentiment and tapes, the School Dies for the pencill, the Funny Bunny for the bubble, the Paint Splatters 2 for the splatter and from SVG Cutting Files I used the Owl with pencil for the Owl.




Here is my second project for today, I made a treat box using Jaded Blossom the 
 Scallop Caddy Die for the box, the Valentine Dies for the hearts, the Cupid is Stupid for the sentiment and from SVG Cutting Files I used Goth Girl rag dolls for the girl and I also used a face from
Peachy Keen Stamps the PK-1560 Raggedy Doll Teddy and Bird Face Assortment
Hope you like my projects for today!!! :)



  Supplies I Used for my Box:
Goth Girl rag dolls
Peachy Keen Stamps
PK-1560 Raggedy Doll Teddy and Bird Face Assortment
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love it, very cute!!