Thursday, September 8, 2016

Jaded Blossom September Stamp Release!!! Day #4 :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our fourth day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with one NEW Stamp set
 
I just LOVE my cards I made with this AWESOME stamp set....
I used Jaded Blossom the new Happy Fall for the sentiment, the Autumn Panels for
 the background and corn, the Spring Dies 2 for the cloud, the Rectangle Dies 1 for the bottom layer and from SVG Cutting Files I used CHibi Scarecrow on Post for the
scarecrow and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used the set
Hope you like my sneaks for today!!! :)
 



 Supplies I Used for my Cards:
 
 
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $144.99
September 2016 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
***RELEASE PACKAGE PRICE OF $144.99 IS GOOD ONLY DURING RELEASE WEEK! THAT IS ALMOST $30 OFF THE REGULAR PRICE OF $179.99. THE RELEASE PACKAGE PRICE WILL GO BACK UP TO $159.99 ON SEPTEMBER 12TH***
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $179.99

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 

2 comments:

Sarah said...

These are adorable! What white pen or ink do you use for those eyes? It's amazing!

snappy scrappy said...

The cutest!!!