Sunday, September 25, 2016

Peachy Keen Fall Release!!! :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 
Kathy from Peachy Keen stamps is have our 15 cent shipping going on until September 30th (ends at 11:59 pm CST)
Lots of NOT-SO-SPOOKY Halloween to choose from and priced at promotional rates!
DID I MENTION that we also have the digi stamps that go with these?
New Digi Promotion: Buy either the black and white or the colored 2016 Halloween Digi files
and you get the matching SVG for FREE!!!
 

Here are some projects with the new PEACHY KEEN Stamps along with digital stamp file.

These are so FUN... SUPER job as always Kathy :) My first project is a Layout and I used some Want2Scrap for a cross promotion that we are doing with them.
I used Peachy Keen Stamps the new PK-DBW-2016-Halloween  for the digital images of the pumpkins, the new  PK-1840 Funny Fangs Face Assortment for the one in the metal, the new PK-1810 Pumpkin Face Assortment for the one the right side, the new
PK-1860 Batty Face Assortment for the one on the left side and from Jaded Blossom I used
Stitched Square Dies for the frames, the Halloween Dies for the webs and from
Want2Scrap I used Halloween Night - Die Cut for the tidal on top and the

  Supplies I Used for my Layout:
For my second project I made a card using Peachy Keen Stamps the new
PK-DBW-2016-Halloween for the digital images, the new 
PK-1860 Batty Face Assortment for the ghost on the left, the new
PK-1820 Silly Spooky Face Assortment for the one on the right side and the
PK-1850 One Eyed Face Assortment for the face on the pumpkin and from Jaded Blossom 
I used Scenic Dies for the new tree die and the fence, the Stitched Circle Dies for the big circle and the Too Cute To Spook for the sentiment.
 


   Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
Here is my last project for today, it is a pretty FUN card!!! I used a wobble on his head so it looks like he took a drink and didn't like it. Ok so I used Peachy Keen Stamps the
 new PK-DBW-2016-Halloween for the digital images, the
Rectangle Dies 1 for the layer and the Science Labels for the warning tag and sentiment.
Hope you like all my sneak for this AWESOME FUN Release!!!!
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
 
 Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Day!!!! :)
 
 


1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Fabulous Halloween projects! Puts me int he mood to make some spooky projects!