Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Stamp Anniething's September Stamp Release Day # 1!!!!

 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #1 of 
Stamp Anniething's September release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!

Nurse Holly wants you to Cheer up!
 
Holly will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
How SWEET is this new stamp, LOVE all this new Release!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Holly for the girl and sentiment and from
 SVG Cutting Files I used Arched Top Card Base for the card base and from Jaded Blossom
I used the new Halloween Dies 2 for the BOO, the Border Dies for the border, the
Stitched Circle Dies for the circle, the Valentine Dies for the hearts...
Hope you like my Sneak Peek for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our September peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!
 

2 comments:

Michelle said...

this is sooo cute ! your sooo awesome at coloring ! looks so fresh , and crisp

snappy scrappy said...

Just adorable-that is all!! :)