Thursday, September 8, 2016

Stamp Anniething's September Stamp Release Day # 2!!!!


 
 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's September release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!

 
Little Paige wants to dance into your heart!
Paige will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we show  you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
How SWEET is this new stamp, BEAUTIFUL job Ann with this new Release as always!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Paige for the BEAUTIFUL girl and sentiment and from Jaded Blossom I used Rectangle Dies 1 with the Scallop Rectangle Dies 1 for the layers,
 the Border Dies for the border and the Star Dies for the stars.
Hope you like my Sneak for today!!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
I hope you enjoyed our September peeks so far!
See you tomorrow!
 Have a great day!