Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Jaded Blossom October Stamp Release!!! Day #3 :)



Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
Welcome to our Third day of Jaded Blossom Release Week!!!
Today we are sharing projects with One NEW Stamp set

Todays sneak peek is ADORABLE!!! I just LOVE the great sentiments and that Santa is just TOO CUTE!!!! For my first projects I made tags from SVG Cutting Files.
I used Jaded Blossom the new Holly Jolly Christmas for the sentiments, the
Christmas Dies for the holly. and from SVG Cutting Files I used Holiday Hang Tags for my tags. On the Santa hat I added some flower soft.

  Supplies I Used for my Treat Tags:

Here is my second project for today, I made an other candy can holder. I used
Jaded Blossom the new Holly Jolly Christmas for the Santa and the  Sweet Treats Die
for the treat holder. SUPER CUTE and easy.
Hope you like my projects for today sneak peek!!! :)


  Supplies I Used for my Treat Boxes:


We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99
October 2016 Release will include:
7 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Die
1 - 3 x 4 Freebie
 3x4 Freebie is for orders $40 or more (before tax and shipping),
Friday 4pm PST through Sunday 11:59 pm PST
NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
*** SPECIAL RELEASE WEEK ONLY PRICING OF $135.99 WILL RETURN TO $145.99 ON 10/17/16 AT 12:00 AM PST. THAT IS A $15 SAVINGS!!!***
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm pst, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 4pm pst during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
Regular price for the release package is $152

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Definitely awesome for the holiday!

Unknown said...

Wow!!! These are awesome!!!! So excited for Christmas!!!

Michelle said...

these are adorable !!! and the Santa on the treat tag is awesome !!!

snappy scrappy said...

Gorgeous tags and treats!