Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Hot Apple Cider!!! SVG Cutting Files post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! 
For today I made a gift card holder using a New file...
I used SVG Cutting Files the new Hot Apple Cider for the cup and saucer, the
Gift Card Treat Holder for the box base and from Jaded Blossom I use Winter Dies for the snowflake and from Peachy Keen Stamps I used PK-1880 Ornament Face Assortment
for the face on the cup. Hope you like my project for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Gift Card Holder: 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)

 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! This is just way too cute!!! I love the face on the cup and your colour choice is awesome!! Beautiful job, Cindy!!

Jocy said...

She is too cute!! I love the cup with that face!!