Friday, November 18, 2016

Jaded Blossom November Stamp Release!!! Day # 5 :)

 
 
Hi Everyone, It's Release Day over at Jaded Blossom!  We hope you all enjoyed our projects this week.  But we still have one more set and our November Freebie to share with you today. In case you missed any of my projects this week here they are...
 
Monday


 
Holiday Sweater Mug (Freebie)
 Pinecones
 
I had so much fun with this release, Jaded Blossom ladies are
 Truly the BEST!!!!
I just love the way my card came out, it is something different for me but LOVE it!!!
I used Jaded Blossom the new Holiday Sweater Mug (Freebie) for the image of the
 cute mug, the new Pinecones for the Acorn and branch, the Happy Brew Year for the sentiment and the Rectangle Dies 2 for the bottom layer.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card:
Holiday Sweater Mug (Freebie)
Pinecones
 
 
 
 
This Release was SUPER fun and all the projects this week were AMAZING!!!
AWESOME  job to all my DT sisters, hope you enjoyed them too
 
Thank you for stopping by
 
 Don't forget to join us for our Blog Hop later today to see more AWESOME projects with this Release.
 
 


4 comments:

Georgiana said...

Such a wonderful week of winter delights! Great job on every creation!

Sarah said...

Holy buckets-- I adore this oh so much!!!

Unknown said...

So cool! Love your card!

Michelle said...

love this card !!! love that it looks like spilled coffee on the background perfect !!!