Thursday, November 3, 2016

Stamp Anniething's November Stamp Release Day # 2


 
Hi and welcome to Day #2 of 
Stamp Anniething's November release!  
We got some really fun new Chibi Kids to share with you today!


 
Paige is available in the store FRIDAY along with the other 2 stamps we show
you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
OMG I TOTALLY LOVE my project for today, the new girl is just TOO CUTE!!! <3
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the new Paige for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used
Scenic Dies for the trees in the background, the Spring Dies for the bunny,
the Winter Dies for the snowflakes, the Winter Panels for the sentiment,
the Birthday Panels for the presents and from SVG Cutting Files I
used Snowman Scene for the great background scene.
Hope you like my SNEAK for today, had so much fun creating it!!! :)
 
  Supplies I Used for my Card:
 
We hope you enjoyed Day #2 of are Sneak Peek for Novemberr release!
All the new stamps are available in the store on FRIDAY!!!!!
 Have a great day!
 

2 comments:

Jocy said...

She is a real cutie!! Love your project. You did an awesome job.

Unknown said...

Wow, this is so cute! Your cards are always so awesome!! You colouring is incredible!! Love lov love all the JB on this one!!!