Monday, December 5, 2016

Anna from Frozen!!!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!! 
Today I made a card using the FREE Digital Stamp from Stamp Anniething over in the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group as part of there Advent Calendar
Day 3!!!
I used Stamp AnnieThing! the free digi stamp Anna from Frozen for the BEAUTIFUL girl and from Jaded Blossom I used the Winter Dies for the snowflakes, the Stitched Oval Dies
for the oval layer, the Card Mat Dies for the bottom layer, the Border Dies 2 for the border to give the look of snow and the Christmas Kindness for the sentiment.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 

  Supplies I Used for my Card:
Anna from Frozen
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 
 


No comments: