Monday, January 16, 2017

Kiss me a Latte!!! Stamp AnnieThing :)

 
 
 
 Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at 
Stamp Anniething!!!  I thought it would be fun to use Felicity because she is perfect to go with the new set of stamps that Jaded Blossom is Releasing today.
I used Stamp AnnieThing! Felicity - Hello for the girl and from Jaded Blossom I used the
New set - Kiss me a Latte for the sentiment, the Stitched Oval Dies with the
 Scallop Oval Dies for the layers, the Funny Bunny for the Speech bubble and from
 SVG Cutting Files I used Fancy Label Card Base for the card base.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 

 Supplies I Used for my Card:
New set - Kiss me a Latte
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT Week!!!! :)