Friday, January 13, 2017

Koalaty Hugs And Kisses!!! Jaded Blossom Post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over at Jaded Blossom. 
For today I made a card using one of the new set, I LOVE the sweet koala image that comes
with it. I used Jaded Blossom the new G'day Mate for the cute koala and sentiment, the
Spring Dies 2 for one of the cloud, the Birthday Dies for the other cloud and the hearts, the
Stitched Oval Dies for the oval layer and the Card Mat Dies for the bottom layer and from
SVG Cutting Files I used Koala Tree 2 for the tree and leaves.
Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


  Supplies I Used for my Card:

Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!! :)
 
 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Omg! That koala is so cute and you did an awesome job colouring it! Love all the elements on your card! Looks awesome!

Sherrie K. said...

What a darling card! The Koala is adorable and I love the cute scene you created!
Sherrie K

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!