Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Made With Love!!! SVG Cutting Files post :)

 
 
Hi My Friendly Bloggers!
 This is Cindy from Cindy's Scraptastic Designs,  It's my day to post over
 at
SVG Cutting Files!!! I made a fun card using a cute little turtle.
I used SVG Cutting Files the Turtle Wheelbarrow for the cute Turtle, the Card Sketch 28 for the card base and hearts and from Jaded Blossom I used Border Dies 2 for the background.... I cut one of the borders and used it like a stencil and made clouds, I also used Simple Sayings 2 for the sentiment. Hope you like my card for today!!! :)
 


 Supplies I Used for my Card: 
 
Thank you for stopping by and have a GREAT week!!! :)
 


1 comment:

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, how stinken cute Cindy! Your turtle is adorable and love the background! Fabulous card my friend!
Sherrie K